Geo Knight's mid-sized clamshell, the 14x16 DK16 opens for full access to the lower bottom table. This press is the lowest cost solution for a business grade heavy-duty digital heat press machine. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and from away the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swing away presses.
The DK16 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the "Pop-Up" upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Digital pressure bar graph
- Super-portable light machine weight
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen