Inkjet Basic transfer paper is for use with inkjet printers using dye-based or pigment inks on white or light coloured textiles.
- Very sharp print quality
- Fast - print a transfer and press a garment in under three minutes!
- Soft hand
- Very good wash fastness
- On demand printing
- Low cost for full colour designs
- User friendly
Note: Inkjet Basic transfer paper is suitable for any type of colour inkjet printer except for printers that apply heat such as the HP Deskjet 1200C and 1600C. For white and light coloured textiles 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends, denim, polyester, etc.
Heat Transfer Instructions
- Inkjet Basic transfer paper is for use with inkjet printers using dye-based or pigment inks.
- Transfer must be printed in mirror image mode.
Automatic Heat Press
Manual Heat Press
3 bar (43.5 PSI)
- Place textile on lower plate of heat press.
- Press the textile for a few seconds to remove any wrinckles and moisture.
- Place transfer on textile at the desired location.
- Press for 20 seconds.
- Remove textile from heat press and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Smoothly and evenly peel off the transfer paper.
- Wash inside out in cold water.
- It is recommended to allow 24 hours to pass, after transfer is applied, before washing.
Do not iron directly on transfered image.