Laser 5-Star Universal transfer paper is for use with the new generation of colour laser printers and copiers which operate at higher fusing temperatures, as well as older models that use silicone oil fusing.
See list of compatible printers (pdf) from FOREVER.
For use with large stitched and textured textiles such as sweatshirts, polo shirts and jute bags.
- It's universal! This product works on old and new colour laser printers and copiers.
- The papers slightly thicker coating makes it great for fleece and textiles with heavy weaves.
- Very sharp print quality
- Soft hand
- Very good wash fastness
- On demand printing
- User friendly photo-realistic image quality in glossy or matte finish
Note: For white and light coloured textiles 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends, performance wear, white polyester etc.
Heat Transfer Instructions
- Laser 5-Star Universal transfer paper is for use with the new generation of colour laser printers and copiers which operate at higher fusing temperatures, as well as older models that use silicone oil fusing.
- Transfer must be printed in mirror image mode.
- Paper Mode: See list of compatible printers (pdf) from FOREVER.
- Feeding: Bypass (manual feeding)
Automatic Heat Press
Manual Heat Press
5 bar (70 PSI)
- Place textile on lower plate of heat press.
- Press the textile for a few seconds to remove any wrinckles and moisture.
- Place transfer on textile at the desired location.
- Cover with fleece included with transfer papers.
- Press for 30 seconds.
- Peel the transfer paper immediately. Never remove the textile from the press before the paper has been peeled off.
- For a softer hand stretch the garment width wise.
- Wash in cold or warm water (up to 60°C).
- It is recommended to allow 24 hours to pass, after transfer is applied, before washing.
When ironing cover the transfered image with parchment (baking) paper.