Laser Dark New Generation transfer paper is exclusively for use with the new generation of colour laser printers and copiers which operate at higher fusing temperatures.
See list of compatible printers (page 2 of pdf) from FOREVER.
For use on dark coloured textiles.
- This new transfer paper has been developed especially for machines without silicone oil fusing for a better wash fastness.
- Very sharp print quality
- Soft hand
- Very good wash fastness
Note: Exclusively for use with new generation colour laser printers and copiers that operate at higher fusing temperatures. This product is not compatible with older printers that use silicone oil fusing. For dark coloured textiles 100% cotton, leather and denim.
Heat Transfer Instructions
- Laser Dark New Generation transfer paper is exclusively for use with the new generation of colour laser printers and copiers which operate at higher fusing temperatures.
- Paper Mode: See list of compatible printers (pdf) from FOREVER.
- Feeding: Bypass (manual feeding)
Automatic Heat Press
Manual Heat Press
5 bar (70 PSI)
- Cut the outline of the printed image (a cutter with an optical eye such as the GCC Expert 24 LX Cutter can be used for more detailed images that are difficult or impossible to cut by hand).
- Place textile on lower plate of heat press.
- Press the textile for a few seconds to remove any wrinckles and moisture.
- Cover printed image with application tape.*
- Remove paper backing.
- Weed the unprinted areas off the application tape.*
- Place transfer on textile at the desired location.
- Press for 5 seconds then remove application tape immediatly.*
- Cover the transfer with parchment (baking) paper and 5 sheets of normal paper.
- Press for 60 or 80 seconds as specified in table above.
- Take off the 5 sheets of paper.
- Rub the parchment (baking) paper with a piece of cloth until the print cools down. This is to avoid the toner sticking to the parchment paper.
- Peel off the parchment (baking) paper.
- For a softer hand stretch the garment width wise.
*This step only applies if a cutter was used.
- Wash in cold or warm water (up to 40°C).
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- It is recommended to allow 24 hours to pass, after transfer is applied, before washing.
When ironing cover the transfered image with parchment (baking) paper.