Laser Transparent is a self weeding (no cutting required, only printed area is transfered) transfer paper for use with colour laser printers and copiers on white and light coloured textiles.
- No need to cut or trim around the design
- No box frame on the shirt
- Very sharp print quality
- Soft hand
- On demand printing
- User friendly photo-realistic image quality in glossy or matte finish
- Wash fastness and colour brilliance for professional expectations
Note: For white and light coloured textiles 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends, performance wear, white polyester etc.
Heat Transfer Instructions
- Laser Transparent transfer paper is for use with colour laser printers and copiers.
- Transfer must be printed in mirror image mode.
- Paper Mode: Heavy Paper (or equivalent)
- Feeding: Bypass (manual feeding)
- IMPORTANT! Increase the tone by 10% or! add one step in the bright colors and curves settings!
Graphics Without Background
3 bar (43.5 PSI)
4 bar (60 PSI)
5 bar (70 PSI)
5 bar (70 PSI)
|Temperature and Time||
180°C (355°F) for 3 - 5 seconds
160°C (320°F) for 10 - 15 seconds
10 - 15 seconds
|Peeling Time||Remove the backing paper after 5 seconds
||Remove the backing paper immediately!||Remove the backing paper immediately, but slowly!|
|Fixing Temperature and Time||180°C (355°F) for 30 seconds||150°C (300°F) for 20 seconds||N/A|
- Place textile on lower plate of heat press.
- Press the textile for a few seconds to remove any wrinckles and moisture.
- Place transfer on textile at the desired location.
- Press using relevant settings in table above.
- Rub the transfer with a peice of cloth and peel backing as describe in table above. The waiting time before peeling is very important.
- Cover with parchment (baking) paper and fix transfer as describe in table.
- Wash in cold water or warm water (up to 40°C)
- It is recommended to allow 24 hours to pass, after transfer is applied, before washing.
When ironing cover the transfered image with parchment (baking) paper.